Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Trip to remember


Well this is ryazan russia

one of the dog pavlov did experiment with..... google  *pavlov pouch*

the well head of pavlov

the beautiful river that took my breath away

Ryazan Kremlin with some russian friend


i was invited by my coolest physio professor to join his russia class on a road trip to the outskirt of moscow which was located roughly about 200km from the busy city..... well how can i describe this trip?? hmmmmmm let me think..... it was a education trip to the house of Russia first nobel price winner Mr.Pavlov..... well his house didnt met my expectation..... i was hoping to enter a posh bangalow but well he grew up in a messed up world so yeah he was living at a small country cottage..... overall his life story was so intersting..... but the high light of my day was meeting so many friendly student and ofcoz the beautiful river located that...... i been thru so much stress lately  *broke up,pending my exam, university fee* well this is really a relieve for me to finally get to escape all my stress and really just cut loose and enjoy the day with my good friend and ofcoz the nature.....

.

No comments:

Post a Comment