Wednesday, October 2, 2013

She is the one

I hopeWell recently after my friends google my name only I remember that I nvr really update my blog..... Well so here is a brief update about my life..... My summer vacation was awesome...... But now I'm back to embrace the Russian winter...... To whom I would have thought that I finally fall for a girl once more...... This time is a girl from china...... Currently I'm still in the phase of wooing her..... It's has been 1 and 1/2 years that I haven been in a serious n committed relationship..... I hope that this girl will be here to stay..... When staring in to her eyes I'm like looking at two diamond or pearl..... Her eyes are so mesmerizing.... Sometime I wonder y is it so easy for others to fall in love but hard for me..... After I met Vincci I finally understand what it feel like to fall helplessly in love at first sight..... She is a really cute childish yet genuine and feminine at the same time..... When I'm with her I can always be myself..... I wonder if she really like me or does she consider me as good friend only...... I hope that both of us would have mutual feelings and we can move further in life as partner

No comments:

Post a Comment